2023 Summer Institute Recommended Resources
Finding the Future First: Building Breakthrough Innovations in Higher Education
Our learning partners have compiled their favorite resources related to this year's theme to help your team prepare for a highly creative, collaborative experience at Summer Institute. We encourage you to pick a few to read and discuss together as a team before Summer Institute.
- Book | Ten Types of Innovation: The Discipline of Building Breakthroughs by Larry Keeley
Recommendations from Larry Keeley, Innovation Scientist:
- Free PDF | Innovation Precursor Catalog (Education Focus) by Larry Keeley
- BOOK | 101 Design Methods: A Structured Approach for Driving Innovation in Your Organization by Vijay Kumar
- BOOK | The AI Classroom: The Ultimate Guide to Artificial Intelligence in Education by Daniel Fitzpatrick, Amanda Fox, and Brad Weinstein
- BOOK | Hacking Engagement: 50 Tips & Tools To Engage Teachers and Learners Daily by James Alan Sturtevant
- BOOK | Hacking Engagement Again: 50 Teacher Tools That Will Make Students Love Your Class by James Alan Sturtevant
- BOOK | EdTech Essentials: The Top 10 Technology Strategies for All Learning Environments by Monica Burns
More recommendations coming soon ...