Great Place to Work® is a 2022 learning partner!
Talent and the Future of Work: Leading with Happiness and Humanity
We're happy to announce that Great Place to Work® is joining us as an AFIT Learning Partner for 2022! The global research and analytics firm that produces the annual Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list, the World’s Best Workplaces list, the 100 Best Workplace for Women list, the Best Workplaces for Diversity list, and dozens of other distinguished workplace rankings around the world.
Tony Bond, EVP, Chief Diversity & Innovation Officer at Great Place to Work
Tony Bond, Executive Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer, serves a key role in shaping the organization’s culture transformation work A strategic thinker and innovator, Tony has served as a trusted advisor for executives at some of the most successful global organizations including the National Basketball Association, AT&T, Daimler, Coca-Cola, Indeed, Whole Foods, Dow Chemicals and American Express.
He has helped companies navigate transformational change, people & culture change, mergers and acquisitions and other initiatives impacting culture and human capital. His consulting expertise is backed by over 20 years of diverse leadership experience with a Fortune 100 company and he is adept at providing strategic advice across industries.
We're thrilled to welcome Tony and Great Place to Work® to discover and explore the key enablers that companies on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list employ, and how equality becomes a key driver of innovation.
Save the Dates in 2022
Tony will deliver a special video presentation at the 2022 CEO Forum & Reps Meeting (on March 9-11, 2022 in Nashville, TN) and join us in person at this year's Summer Institute (on July 20-23, 2022 in Nashville, TN) to help us explore questions like:
- What does the labor market look like now and in the future as employers respond to the "great resignation"?
- How can leaders respond to increased demand for autonomy and flexibility?
- How do organizations create inclusive, accessible places, spaces, staffing models, and cultures that attract, retain, and grow talent?
- What are the best practices and high-impact strategies for navigating the "workforce of the future" challenges?
- How do leaders create workplaces led with happiness and humanity?